Adsense

Web Browser does not start up

Problem:

I don't know why but the browser refuses to start up - perhaps my sone changed something when he was playing games but I reloaded the settings from the operator ... there are no error messages it just goes back to the menu as it was before without launching the browser...Any help is appreciatedMark

Solution
:
  1. THIS IS THE EASIEST FIX:1. download and install Y-Browser on your N95http://www.drjukka.com/YBrowser.html2. open Y-Browser on your n95, go to c: drive, then "cache" and delete EVERY file in there (I had about 600 files) but not the "VSS" sub-directory.3. check your n95 internet browser... it works again!! (you may need to power off & on first)
  2. Call your service provider and ask them to send you the settings for the WAP/INTERNET/PEPPER service. When you receive the msg SAVE or INSTALL (which ever come up) and try using the phone browser again. If there's no joy, try...If you use PC Suite download Opera browser for your phone, and install it on your phone.
  3. Good day..! This is just my Suggestion for me to help you on solving your problem with your mobile phone... I think you should try to reformat your mobile phone to go back on it's Original Performance... Thank you... and Hope that my solution with your problem will help you to solve it... Have a Good Day!!!
  4. Thanks for the help!I go for:install any file explorer, there are lots of free ware available. browse to your browser cache & delete all the files.and its worked for me!
  5. go to setings and reset your phone. then check your file manager, install manager. that maybe it was deleted. did you download the installer/ program (nokia pc suite) for your phone? try to connect it and reset it in the internet. I did this to my n90. idont know with n95.